Present your recently completed and upcoming projects and story ideas to our Editor Alexander Russ on November 8 during the ASLA Annual Meeting in Chicago!
To help you prepare for your 15 minute session, here is a list of what to bring:
- A two paragraph project description
- A leave-behind portfolio on a disk with 20 photos, project summary, and contact information (will not be returned)
- Note if the project has been or will be published by another publication
- A list of any awards the attendee has won for their work
- No more than three recently completed or upcoming projects per attendee