New Orleans is not only known as the birthplace of jazz but as the city which was hit dramatically by hurricane Katrina in 2005. The 2016 ASLA Annual Meeting and Expo takes place in the heart of Louisiana. The Topos Magazine is excited to be apart of it and we are looking forward to meeting you there!
Present your recently completed and upcoming projects and story ideas to our editor Theresa Ramisch on October 21 during the ASLA Annual Meeting in New Orleans!
On Saturday afternoon design professionals have the opportunity to meet our editor and talk about their ongoing projects considered for publication. Take the chance and be published in one of the next Topos editions! Please note: Spots are limited – make sure to sign in quickly. We are looking forward to meeting you in New Orleans!
What to bring
To help you prepare for your 15 minute session, here is a list of what to bring:
- A two paragraph project description
- A leave-behind portfolio on a disk with 20 photos, project summary, and contact information (will not be returned)
- Note if the project has been or will be published by another publication
- A list of any awards the attendee has won for their work
- No more than three recently completed or upcoming projects per attendee